US Post Office

US Post Office: Knickerbocker Station

Post Office and Government Building · Chinatown
128 E Broadway (btwn Pike & Rutgers St.), New York, NY 10002, United States
Hours:
None listed (See when people check in)

People tend to check in during these times:

  • Today
    • 9:00 AM–6:00 PM
  • Sat
    • 9:00 AM–4:00 PM
  • Sun
    • None
  • Mon–Thu
    • 9:00 AM–6:00 PM

The Knickerbocker Station, originally known as Station "B," was built in 1935-1937, designed by consulting architect William Dewey Foster. The building is brick with a mansard roof and granite trim. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.

5.0/10

Based on 35 votes

People have mixed feelings about this place

Save
Share
  • What you need to know
    Kate Y.
    "There's a separate window for package pickup."(2 Tips)
Log in to leave tips at this venue!
Sort:
  • Recent
  • Popular

21 Tips

  • 陳雄暉 弟.

    Test your patience and tolerance for inefficiency by waiting on line during peak operating hours. 😵

    陳雄暉 弟兄 · November 25, 2014
    Save
  • Kate Y.

    There's a separate window for package pickup.

    Kate Yan · October 5, 2014
    Save
  • Leo S.

    К сожалению, это мое почтовое отделение. Сраный ёршик для унитаза едем ко мне месяц, за который дважды побывал в Нью-Джерси и один раз в Огайо. А я всего лишь заказал ределивери до моей квартиры...

    Leo Skvirskiy · September 29, 2014
    Save
  • Vivienne G.

    If this is your local post office station: my condolences. Get ready to receive only 1% of your packages. The other 99% will never make it to your apartment.

    Vivienne Gucwa · June 7, 2014
    Save
  • 🌺Theresa🐩💗 W.

    Prepare for bad customer service.

    🌺Theresa🐩💗 Wong · March 23, 2014
    Save
  • Kyra G.

    Avoid Sat afternoons at 1pm for packages. Long long lines.

    Kyra Gaunt, Ph.D. · November 2, 2013
    Save
  • Kyra G.

    If you got a package notice wait 2 days for it to arrive at this station. Save yourself a trip!

    Kyra Gaunt, Ph.D. · October 12, 2013
    Save
  • MIZANUR R.

    There's usually a line but its quick.... Never been in there longer then 10 mins

    MIZANUR RAHMAN · February 21, 2013
    Save
  • Eliza

    If you plan on getting stamps in the morning, make sure you arrive after 9am.

    Eliza · August 15, 2012
    Save
  • Lisa G.

    Had some issues with my mail forward & was pleasantly surprised they answer their phone here. Solid customer service.

    Lisa Gansky · July 19, 2012
    Save
  • Chantae V.

    Best service I've ever gotten in any post office in the city. The supervisor made sure they found my package and I walked out happy!

    Chantae Vetrice · June 21, 2012
    Save
  • Michael O.

    Avoid if possible

    Michael Orion · June 5, 2012
    Save
  • Michelle S.

    Slowest post office in nyc

    Michelle S · February 11, 2012
    Save
  • Jay D.

    I am the Mayor!! I Run NY!!

    Jay Davis · January 8, 2012
    Save
  • Jay D.

    I'm the Mayor!!!

    Jay Davis · January 7, 2012
    Save
  • Cesar R.

    Try to come here on a weekday..line is so long on Saturday!

    Cesar R. · August 20, 2011
    Save
  • Steve B.

    Do not come here.on first Monday of the month. Lines too long.

    Steve Bull · April 4, 2011
    Save
  • Katie K.

    Best post office in the area! Never a line:)

    Katie Kansas · February 17, 2011
    Save
  • Mike B.

    they don't do passports. closest is 90 church st. or 201 varick.

    Mike Byhoff · February 7, 2011
    Save
  • Winnie Y.

    If you are there to drop off a prepaid package and the full service windows have a long line. Just go to the package pickup line if it's shorter or has no line! They Weill gladly accept it for you!

    Winnie Yip · January 12, 2011
    Save
  • Nick S.

    Happiest place on earth.

    Nick Santaniello · September 16, 2010
    Save

Related Searches

  • us post office: knickerbocker station new york
  • us post office: knickerbocker station new york photos
  • us post office: knickerbocker station new york location
  • us post office: knickerbocker station new york address
  • us post office: knickerbocker station new york
  • knickerbocker station post office new york
  • knickerbocker station usps new york
  • united states post office new york
  • us post office new york
  • us post office knickerbocker station new york
  • us post office - knickerbocker station new york
  • us post office knickerbocker new york
  • us post office knickerbocker station new york
  • us post office: knickerbocker station new york
  • usps knickerbocker new york
  • us post office: knickerbocker station chinatown new york

Foursquare © 2015  Lovingly made in NYC & SF

Appears on 1 list

More from US Post Office

See all US Post Office locations in New York City»

Is this your business? Claim it now.

Make sure your information is up to date. Plus use our free tools to find new customers.