No one is following Matt yet.
Matt isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Matt Wahl locations
- All Tips
- San Francisco, United States (3)
- Mission District, San Francisco, United States (2)
- Seafood Restaurants (2)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (2)
- Palo Alto, United States (1)
- Oslo, Norway (1)
- Oude Pijp, Amsterdam, Netherlands (1)
- Central Chula Vista, Chula Vista, United States (1)
- Hammersborg, Oslo, Norway (1)
- Breakfast Spots (1)
- Cafés (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- Hotels (1)
- Mediterranean Restaurants (1)
- American Restaurants (1)
- Chula Vista, United States (1)
- Marina District, San Francisco, United States (1)
- Grachtengordel-Zuid, Amsterdam, Netherlands (1)
- Bolinas, United States (1)
- Italian Restaurants (1)
LocandaNovember 18, 2014
Italian • San Francisco, United States
The Church is quite possibly my favorite cocktail.
Coast CafeAugust 24, 2014
Seafood • Bolinas, United States
Ribs! And BBQed oysters.
Mediterranean WrapsMay 10, 2014
Mediterranean • Palo Alto, United States
Sneaky good falafel + wraps. And the owner is a serious bad ass.
Bar TartineMay 10, 2014
American • San Francisco, United States
Favorite brunch in SF. Smoked potatoes and avocado toast set the bar in my brunch dish hall of fame.
FuglenMay 10, 2014
Café • Oslo, Norway
Get the Frappe. Admire the furniture. Rinse and repeat.
The AlbusMay 10, 2014
Hotel • Amsterdam, Netherlands
Solid hotel in a good, central location. Mint water in the lobby delightfully refreshing.
Bakers & RoastersMay 10, 2014
Breakfast • Amsterdam, Netherlands
Outstanding brunch haunt run by the nicest folks (who happen to be New Zealanders). Navajo eggs + Salmon benedict was a major win.
Pacific CatchAugust 16, 2011
Seafood • San Francisco, United States
Grab the spiced Mahi Mahi sando. Delicious mix of asian and latin flavors.