No one is following Whitney Museum of American Art yet.
Whitney Museum of American Art isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Whitney Museum of American Art locations
- All Tips
- Museums (4)
- New York, United States (7)
- Greenwich Village, New York, United States (4)
- Midtown East, New York, United States (1)
- Upper East Side, New York, United States (1)
- West Village, New York, United States (1)
Edward Hopper's proximity to the Queensboro Bridge led to the painting of the same title, created in 1913.
Painter Edward Hopper's main studio is still partly intact. The building is now owned by New York University.
This is the site of the Whitney Museum's future building in the Meatpacking District. The Whitney will break ground on the Renzo Piano-designed building in May 2011. Read more
Designed by Marcel Breuer, the Whitney Museum's current building opened in 1966. Jacqueline Kennedy attended the building on opening day.