No one is following Yen yet.
Yen isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Yen Chu locations
- All Tips
- Toronto, Canada (7)
- Breakfast Spots (2)
- Italian Restaurants (1)
- Sushi Restaurants (1)
- American Restaurants (1)
- Seafood Restaurants (1)
- Hotels (1)
- Clothing Stores (1)
- Dessert Shops (1)
- Bars (1)
- Leslieville, Toronto, Canada (1)
- Parkdale, Toronto, Canada (1)
- Village, San Diego, United States (1)
- San Diego, United States (1)
- Roncesvalles Village, Toronto, Canada (1)
- Gaslamp, San Diego, United States (1)
- Swansea, Toronto, Canada (1)
- Stonegate - Queensway, Toronto, Canada (1)
- Liberty Village, Toronto, Canada (1)
- La Jolla, United States (1)
SearsuckerJanuary 7, 2013
American • San Diego, United States
Lovely ambiance but underwhelmed by food.
The ChocolateriaAugust 19, 2012
Desserts • Toronto, Canada
Salted caramel and Mint avocado housemade ice cream is spectacular.
George's at The CoveAugust 3, 2012
New American • La Jolla, United States
Incredible view and fantastic staff who manage to be attentive and chill, all at the same time.
Mercure George HotelJuly 8, 2011
Hotel • Reading, United Kingdom
Free parking at sister hotel Quality Inn just around the corner (inform Q. Inn front desk)
Long waits for a delicious burger - esp Fridays ie. 1.5 hours. You've been warned.
Sushi 67March 9, 2011
Sushi • Toronto, Canada
At last, really, really good sushi on Roncey!
If you're in the mood for sweet, blueberry pancakes are delish. Eggs are organic as well.
RudsakJuly 21, 2010
Boutique • Toronto, Canada
Mamma Martino'sMarch 28, 2010
Italian • Toronto, Canada
Simple, but delicious Italian homemade meals (and homemade pasta!) Extremely well-priced, non-pretentious.