No one is following Michael yet.
Michael isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Michael Duff locations
- All Tips
- Breweries (2)
- American Restaurants (2)
- Chicago, United States (2)
- New York, United States (2)
- Steakhouses (1)
- Bars (1)
- Food Trucks (1)
- Indian Restaurants (1)
- Train Stations (1)
- The Loop, Chicago, United States (1)
- Oswego, United States (1)
- Battery Park City, New York, United States (1)
- Near North Side, Chicago, United States (1)
- Willowbrook, United States (1)
- Saint Charles, United States (1)
- Minooka, United States (1)
- Joliet, United States (1)
- Financial District, New York, United States (1)
Tap House GrillDecember 19, 2012
Brewery • Oswego, United States
The Sprecher Root Beer-braised beef with Gouda is genius!
David Burke's PrimehouseDecember 8, 2012
Steakhouse • Chicago, United States
Surf/turf dumplings? Mediocre.Crabcake? MehPopovers? GoodCrab mashed potatoes? LikedSquash? FairFilet? Great40-day dry aged ribeye? Genius!Banana split sundae? Strong brandy but yummy!!
Taste of IndiaJune 22, 2012
Indian • Willowbrook, United States
Paneer makhani is great!
Chanooka Liquors IIFebruary 26, 2012
Brewery • Minooka, United States
Pretty damn good prices on whisky and whiskey. ;). Better than most in town!
Rivers To GoFebruary 24, 2012
American • Chicago, United States
Chicken fiesta salad is brilliant!
They no longer have a public restroom in this station. Major bummer, but when it was open, I always felt like I was covered in dirt just walking in there... So maybe good riddance!
Bongo BrothersFebruary 22, 2012
Food Truck • New York, United States
I really liked the Mole Chicken platter. Absolutely great!