Leckeres vom VortagFood & Drink • Nuremberg, Germany
Everything costs only 1€!
Train Stations7 Tips
It is a good place for wedding photos.
The "Ehrenhalle" (Hall of Honour) was inaugurated in 1930. Today the memorial honors the fallen German soldiers of the First and Second World Wars.
The Arcade Walk around the Congress Hall is in good repair.
The park commands a fine view of Ostrów Tumski ("Cathedral Island"). This area is the oldest part of Wrocław.
This church is devoted to Elizabeth of Hungary (Landgravine of Thuringia) [7 July 1207 – 17 November 1231].
The astronomical clock of the Old Town Hall was built in 1580. It is located in the east of the building. This part is richly ornamented.
The Schloßplatz (English: Palace Square or Castle Square) is rebuilt in baroque architecture after destroyed in Bombing of Dresden in World War II.
Pavilon A was according to plans drawn up by J. Kalous and J. Valenta from 1924 to 1928.
There is a pond near the entrance.
The park was complete redevelopment from 2000 to 2004.
You have a great of the river Wiesent markedly below the castle ruin.