Lucas Oil StadiumIndianapolis, IN • December 7, 2011
The site of Duke and Coach K's 2010 NCAA National Championship. #903 Read more
When Cameron Indoor Stadium opened in 1940 it was the largest basketball arena south of Philadelphia. The stadium was renamed in 1972 for Edmund McCullough Cameron.
The Bryan Center houses the University Store, an information desk, the Gothic Bookshop, five dining facilities, ATMs, film and performing art theaters, and the University Box Office.
The 35,000-seat, horseshoe-shaped stadium opened in 1929. Named for the legendary Duke football coach in 1967, Wallace Wade is the only stadium outside of Pasadena, Calif., ever to host the Rose Bowl.
This 40,000-square-foot plaza, completed in 2006, connects the Bryan Center to the main residential quad on West Campus and serves as an outdoor performance and gathering space.