Ryan Shewchuk

Ryan Shewchuk

FacebookTwitterInstagram

Social Media Manager at VEGAS.com (@VEGAScom). Tattooed zombie lover armed with a camera. Let's connect, party in Vegas & make social media love! Ready?

Las Vegas, NV · ?Superuser Level 1
  • 46 Tips
  • 634 Followers
  • 583 Following
  • 25 Lists
Ryan's Lists in All Cities
  • Henderson
  • Las Vegas
  • New York
  • Garden Grove
  • Paradise
  • Orlando
  • Oviedo
  • Newbury Park
  • Vista
  • All Cities
Ryan's Top Cities
Henderson
1 List Created · 24 Tips
Las Vegas
2 Lists Created · 18 Tips
New York
1 List Created
Garden Grove
1 Tip
Paradise
1 Tip
Orlando
1 List Created
Oviedo
1 List Created
Newbury Park
1 Tip
Vista
1 Tip
Load More
Load More
Ryan's Recent Lists
Ryan Shewchuk
4 places updated June 30, 2013
4 places including The MOAT Sports Grille, Gator's Dockside, Don Jefe's Tequila Parlour, Avenue Gastrobar
Ryan Shewchuk
5 places updated February 7, 2013
Evening Call are great little bars specializing in frozen drinks. See if you can hit them all in one night!
Ryan Shewchuk
9 places updated February 5, 2013
The quest to find the best chicken wings in Vegas!
+2
Ryan Shewchuk
16 places updated December 7, 2014
16 places including National September 11 Memorial & Museum, Central Park West, PDT (Please Don't Tell), NY.TV
+2
Ryan Shewchuk
40 places updated
40 places including Lindo Michoacan, San Diego Air & Space Museum, The Lady Silvia Lounge, Work
Ryan Shewchuk
64 places updated
64 places including AFTER., Taco y Taco Mexican Eatery, Bar Pink, Seven Seas Tattoo
    Ryan's Recent Tips
    Save
    "Good selection of beers and the food is good."
    Ryan ShewchukRyan Shewchuk · August 20, 2014
    Bar
    · Las Vegas, United States
    8.0
    Save
    "Want a mullet? It'll cost you $200"
    Ryan ShewchukRyan Shewchuk · March 22, 2014
    Salon / Barbershop
    · Las Vegas, United States
    7.7
    Save
    "Long layover? Head to D22 and join The Club... snacks, comfy chairs, wifi and booze included. Get a coupon at the info booth and it's $25."
    Ryan ShewchukRyan Shewchuk · August 21, 2013
    Airport
    · DFW Airport, United States
    Save
    "80% of travelers don't wash their booty. Be the other 20%."
    Ryan ShewchukRyan Shewchuk · August 21, 2013
    Airport
    · DFW Airport, United States
    Save
    "Save up to 50% on show tickets for tonight!"
    Ryan ShewchukRyan Shewchuk · June 6, 2013
    Entertainment
    · Paradise, United States
    Save
    "Grab a 32oz draft beer for $9.50."
    Ryan ShewchukRyan Shewchuk · March 10, 2013
    Cineplex
    · Henderson, United States
    9.1